Friday, June 1, 2018

I DID MY CLINICAL BOARD EXAMS TODAY!!!

                                            Hey guys! Just a quick update here!
I did my exam 1 of 3 today! Patient never had a cleaning all his life! he had lots of calculus. One of tooth selected was rejected due to its apice not being visible on the printed radiographs! I was however given a chance to choose another tooth! Cant wait to know the results!

Next Saturday the 11th of June 2018 Will be sitting for my computer simulated clinical also known as the regional Board exam. I cant wait to be done with the program. 21 months of non stop tests and quizzes!
For other candiates out there good luck and please print or take real good radiographs. I will write a more comprehensive post on my experience today later! 👊

No comments:

Post a Comment