Sunday, April 29, 2018

BOARD EXAMS BOOKED!

Hey guys! Just a quick update.
My clinical Board exams have been booked for 1st June 2018. That is exactly a month from today. The regional boards which is the Computer Clinical exam have been set for 9th of June which is the weekend following the clinical board. I have2 patients for clinical board exams and looking forward to have either of them. This week I will bring in the guy for teeth selection. He has not had a cleaning for a long time and same as the other patient both qualified. Girl smokes the guy doesn't. I have heard some people say it makes a difference if one is a smoker or not. Either way I think both qualify and will be screening them this week and next week for teeth selection.

For now I'm trying to get my other requirements finished. I still need to take a couple of radiographs and do some sealants as well. I have some diagnodents to do too. I have been thinking of scheduling for my National Boards sometimes in early July and if all goes well get a well needed vacation. I also will be volunteering at Missions Of Mercy PA in Reading PA from 17th of May to June 19th. I'm still trying to see if I can Get in some reading done will up there. Its like 5 hrs drive from Erie. I enjoyed participating in the other one so much that I can't wait to get to this one too and learn and also help.

Probably by the time of next posting I will have finished my exams and I will be posting some GOOD news!! Keep me in your prayers and thoughts!!

2 comments:

  1. Really i found this article more informative, thanks for sharing this article.
    dental clinic in san jose ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. It was very interesting and useful, visit Oris Dental Care
    Best Dental Clinic in Dubai

    ReplyDelete