Tuesday, January 8, 2019

I HAVE BEEN AT MY DREAM JOB FOR OVER 3 MONTHS NOW!

So,  I got my license and got super busy with looking for a job and all that.
I have been working in the DMV area now for around 3 months. I got a great office, great Doc and staff members.
I am still learning a lot because a dental clinic is run totally different from the way the school dental hygiene clinic was run. It's so much fun making the connections with new Patients and all that.

I get around 45 minutes per Patient, everything is computerized including the notes.
I will be posting more of my experiences this year.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to read that you are having so much fun with your new job. I hope that you are still having a great time helping people with their dental needs. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...the post is wonderful.. you have a great writing skill....if you are interested in dental lab technician course here is a great option top dental institute in eranakulam
    best dental college in kerala. top dental institute in eranakulam . cochin dental institute.

    ReplyDelete